She makes us laugh and smile at least 100 times each day. Here's what else she's done this month:
- She's says "mamamamama" all the time, but on Easter she looked up at me and said, "Mama". Sweetest moment.
- She learned to crawl up the stairs. She usually goes for the stairs, waits for us to come after her, then starts up them. Then she turns back every few steps to make sure we are there :)
- She's started "dancing". When music comes on she shows off her sweet moves and she definitely has rhythm!
So I was going to just post 1 picture of Charlotte today on FB like I normally do, but I couldn't decide which one to post. Also, I used my 60mm micro lens for the first time and love it! Here's some pictures I got on Saturday.







Now Charlotte and I are off on adventure to get ready for our trip and Charlotte's first plane flight! Happy Monday :)
whoaaa so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fijimatai.com/kta-bunga-rendah-cek-aja-di-sini/